Build a simple metrics report in less than 5 minutes.
Click the Metrics Board button on the toolbar to open the Metrics Board.
Open Metrics Board
Metrics board settings:
metrics board settings
You can add a bar chart or a line chart by click the + button on the toolbar or using your right mouse click.
simple bar chart
- Click the object to show the settings.
- Enter the SQL Query, Ex: SELECT 2 as a;
- Config the refresh rate: - After xx seconds: The chart will be reloaded after xx seconds. - Refresh on event: The chart will be reloaded on an event (which is sent from an input field). - Do not refresh: The chart will not be reloaded, you can reload it manually by click the refresh button at the bottom left.
The data view config is similar to charts
Before creating an input field, you must create a chart or a table data view, which has query parameters and the refresh rate: Refresh on Event.
data view with a query parameter
Create an input field
- You must config the name of the variable.
- You must create a connection to the object.
- The object must have the refresh rate: Refresh on Event.